Sunday 22 September 2013

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick Haul

As I told y'all in my last post when I have some extra case I like to pop into MAC and stock up on some new products for my makeup kit. Here are 3 more new lipsticks I recently added to my kit . . . 


MAC Candy Yum Yum, Up The Amp and Ruby Woo.

MAC Candy Yum Yum is a neon pink lipstick! That I had been after for such a long time. It was once Limited Edition but then MAC added it to their permanent line so I finally got my hands on it! Ruby Woo is probably my favourite red lipstick to use on both myself and on clients, it's a blue base red so perfect for people that are pale and also makes your teeth appear whiter which is an added bonus. I also found a gorgeous red lipstick recently similar to Ruby Woo but for half the price, keep a look out on my blog for that soon ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. LUXDAM

    ReplyDelete