Thursday 26 September 2013

Blank Canvas Cosmetics Double Ended Brush Set Review

Today I have a brush review you, Blank Canvas Cosmetics Double Ended Brush Set. 


This set contains 10 full size quality eye brushes in a compact leather case. This brush set has pretty much every brush you need for eyes when doing makeup. 

This set contains E32 & E33 brush - double ended tapered crease blender/smudger, E25 & E26 - blending duo brush, E23 & E24 - double ended pencil/flat shader brush, E27 & E28 - double ended mini detailer/eyeliner brush and E30 - double ended brow/spoolie brush.


 I love how this kit is compact and travel friendly, perfect if your on the go or if your a makeup artist like myself it's perfect for your kit! I can also fit a few more brushes into this case along with the brushes included which is dead handy!

The brushes I get most use out of on the job are - E32 I love this brush for applying eyeshadow into the crease of your eye. E26 is a pefect brush for blending eyeshadows along with E25. I love E23 pencil brush for applying eyeshadows to the outer corner of the eye or underneath the eye and E24 for packing on eyeshadow to the lids!

All these brushes wash well except one! I found that blending duo brush E26 looses it's shape a lot after you wash it so I would be careful when washing this brush in particular other than that they all wash and dry well back into their shape.

I don't store these brushes like I normally would in pots because these are double ended if I were to store them the way I normally do some brushes would become damaged so I like to store these in the case they came in.



Blank Canvas Cosmetics not only have great quality brushes but their also so affordable! It has become my favorite brush brand to use on both myself and clients along with Real Techniques brushes.

This brush set retails at €61.74 which is affordable considering you get 10 brushes and every brush you really need for eyes. Blank Canvas Cosmetics are an Irish company and with my dealings with them their customer service is superb and their orders are quickly dispatched and delivered. They also ship internationally.

www.blankcanvascosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment