Thursday 3 October 2013

Talk That Talk! MAC Haul

Today I dropped into MAC to check out the new RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection as it launched today here in BT2 and Brown Thomas in Dublin. I wasn't too impressed as I thought I would be about the packaging and the products, I originally wanted to get the powder duo and a lipstick but the powder duo looked very sheer so I decided to leave it and just got the lipstick I was after, along with some more bits for my makeup kit! 



So the lipstick I picked up from Rihanna's collection is a lipstick called Talk That Talk! Which is a deep plum shade with red undertones. It was the only thing that stood out when I was in store today. This lipstick was €22.00! I then picked up another two lipsticks Chatterbox (left) and Hue (right) I've heard many girls talk about Hue before, I picked it up so I could use it mainly on brides as it's a really nice shade. I seen swatches of Chatterbox lipstick and fell in love, it was on my wish list for awhile now so when I seen it today I said why not! 



Last but not least I picked up Dipdown Fluidline which is a gel eyeliner. Over the last couple of weeks I've seen so many girls fill in their brows using this product and it was a must have for me seeing this so I'm delighted I finally got it and can't wait to define and fill in brows using this! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment