Thursday 17 October 2013

Halloween Look #1 Leopard/Cat Inspired

Here is my first post of my new series of blog posts 'Halloween Looks' I will be posting Halloween looks I created from now up until Halloween, so if you need idea's or inspiration on looks here's where you can get some! 

First up is a quick and easy leopard/cat inspired look I created on myself, using all makeup products! 


To achieve this look I began by applying a primer, the primer I used was Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I then applied MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW30! I highlighted under my eye area, the tops of my cheekbones, down the center of my nose and the middle of my forehead using MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15! I then used a cream concealer to contour my face from a concealer palette I bought off Light In The Box. I used the second darkest shade of concealer to contour under my cheekbones, my temples, along my jawline and down each side of my nose. To set all this I then used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus. To make the contouring stand out more I applied a matte brown powder from Sleek Makeup Contouring palette in Medium where I contoured with the cream product.

I filled in my brows using MAC Fluidline in Dipdown. I used MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a base on my eyes, I then applied MAC Kohl Pencil in Smoulder to my eyes and blended it out using a pencil brush. Over the smoulder eye pencil I applied a black eyeshadow and smoked everything out using a brown eyeshadow. I applied Vanilla eyeshadow from MAC on my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes. I lined my waterline with the same kohl pencil and smudged this underneath my eye using a pencil brush. I lined my top lash line and created a flick using MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. I added a coat of mascara and a pair of falsies to finish this eye look off! 

To create the leopard print on each side of my face I drew these on using MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on a angled brush. I filled them in using a gold liquid eyeliner and added some while kohl pencil from Catrice. 

To draw the nose and whiskers I used MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.

& to finish off this look, I applied Rubywoo lipstick and smoulder lip pencil smudged on the outer corners of my lips. 


<3 

1 comment: